Inspirational Phrases can have a profound impact on our lives. Inspiring someone is one the most difficult task. The best way to inspire someone is to lead by example. Show them what’s possible by living your own life with purpose and passion. Whether we’re facing a difficult challenge or just feeling down, a few words of encouragement can make all the difference, Find out below-
Related Post: Sexy Love Quotes and Sayings for Your Loved Ones
Here are 45 Inspirational Phrases for Encouraging Someone:
1. “You got this!”
2. “I’m rooting for you!”
3. “Believe in yourself!”
4. “You’re strong enough to handle anything that comes your way.”
5. “I know you can do it!”
6. “Just keep swimming!” (from Dory in Finding Nemo)
7. “The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win.” – Kobe Bryant
8. “I think I can. I know I can.” –Muhammad Ali
9. “Don’t ever let somebody tell you you can’t do something, not even me. Alright? You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can’t do it. You want something, go get it. Period.” – Will Smith
10. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
11. “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
12. “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.” – Michael Jordan
13.”The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
14.”If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
15.”People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Rob Siltanen
16.”What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
17.”Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
18.”The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
19.”When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
20.”We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
21.”Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
22.”We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.” – Earl Nightingale
23.“I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” –Jimmy Dean
24.“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain.” –Maya Angelou
25.“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” –Albert Einstein
Must Check: Flirty 51 Personal Questions to Ask a Guy to Start a Deep Conversation
26. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde
27. “When you stand up to be counted
Tell the world this is my voice” -Shane Koyczan
28. “So tell me what you want from me
What you really really want” -Spice Girls
29. “I get by with a little help from my friends” -The Beatles
30. “Lean on me, when you’re not strong
And I’ll be your friend, I’ll help you carry on” -Bill Withers
31. “Just because we’re magic, doesn’t mean we can’t get hurt. You need to be careful out there.” -Cassandra Clare
32. “You are the music while the music lasts.” -T.S. Eliot
33. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” -Mahatma Gandhi
34. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
35. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
36. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”- C.S. Lewis
37. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
38. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” -Vince Lombardi
39. “Today’s opportunities erased yesterday’s failures.” -Gene Mauch
40. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” -Anonymous
41. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” -Theodore Roosevelt
42. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”-Jimmy Dean
43. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Rob Siltanen
44. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
45. “If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it.” -Jonathan Winters
Possible way to Inspire or Encourage Someone
1. Find out what the person is passionate about and encourage them to pursue it.
2. Help the person see the positive in every situation.
3. Encourage the person to set goals and work towards achieving them.
4. inspire the person to be creative and think outside the box.
5. Encourage the person to take risks and seize opportunities.
6. Help the person see the potential in themselves and encourage them to reach for it.
7. Inspire the person to be themselves and not compare themselves to others.
8. inspire the person think for themselves and make their own decisions.
9. encourage the person to find a work-life balance that works for them.
10. inspire the person to be grateful for what they have and not focus on what they don’t have.